Skip to main content

Rosemary pollock with Parmesan mashed potatoes


Hi everyone!

In the photo you can see my today's lunch ☺ My mum has made the fish and I've prepared the mashed potatoes☺ 

 Today I'm going to show you my Mum's recipe for buttery pollock fillet with rosemary, butter and mashed potatoes with vegan Parmesan style cheese.☺ 

To prepare the mashed potatoes, I used Violife's Prosiciano Wedge Parmesan style cheese, but any vegan cheese will do.

This is a very simple and tasty way to prepare fish in easily digestible version. If you are on high protein diet, it's a recipe for you, whereas our mashed potatoes will be perfect for PKU people. ☺

Click below and you can find the recipe for another cheesy mashed potatoes:





What you need:

ROSEMARY POLLOCK

♡a small pollock fillet
♡1 small tbsp of 
♡dried rosmary, salt & pepper
♡lemon juice&zest

PARMESAN MASHED POTATOES

♡cooked potatoes
♡a small handful of grated vegan Parmesan style cheese (I used Violife)
♡a splash of rice milk to loose the consistency

What you need to do:

ROSEMARY POLLOCK

1. Firstly, melt the butter on the pan.♡
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle some pepper, salt and lemon zest on the fish and sprinkle some lemon juice.♡
3. When the butter is melted, put the fish on the pan and wait until it become cooked.♡
4. Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy!♡


PARMESAN MASHED POTATOES

1. Mash the potatoes with cheese and milk and serve with your fish. Enjoy!♡




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi, it's me!

'[...]I would like our community to be appreciated and our nutritional needs not to be seemed strange to the others[...]' Hi everyone!☺️ My name is Anne and I'm a teen with special diet needs. On my blog you will find recipes for people who struggle with their diets - gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, eggs-free, low protein, PKU and HCU friendly or all other! I would like our community to be appreciated and our nutritional needs not to be seemed strange to the others:) Would you like to join me? Together is always easier!☺️ I hope you'll stay there!  Anne

Raisin loaf with sweet crumbles

Hi everyone!☺️ Are there any raisin lovers? Or yeast cake lovers? I know that people are divided into raisin lovers and raisin haters! I like raisins, they are full of magnesium, potassium and boron. Did you know that raisins contain resveratrol, an antioxidant that protects cells against damage? They also contain fiber (3,7 g per 100 g), so IBD people must be careful of big amounts of them in their diet.  Today I want to share with you a recipe for delicious gluten and dairy free yeast loaf with raisins and sweet crumbles! Below is the PKU version!☺️ For those who must follow the low protein medical diet, 100 g of raisins contain: Kcal: 286 Fats: 0,5 g Carbs: 64,7 g Protein: 2,30 g Phe: 85 mg Values from  PKU Connect ☺️ You can use them as exchanges.☺️ I was inspired by the recipe for  Gluten Free Challah  from  The Gluten Free Mom ☺️ What you need: DOUGH ♡1 glass of gluten free mix for bread* (I used  Schar's mix B  ) ♡ 25 g of lactose free butter* ♡1 egg* ♡60 ml of rice milk* (

Alina-PKU's cinnamon rolls

Hi there! Yesterday, I tried to make cinnamon rolls from the recipe which I had found on Instagram account alina_pku! Alina's version is PKU friendly and low protein. I have changed some of the ingredients and made higher in Phe but still delicious cakes. Alina's recipe is made with 800 g of flour but I divided this amount by 4. What you need: 200 g Schar gluten-free flour Mix B* 18,5 g vanilla pudding in powder 4 g dry yeast 17,5 g white sugar 30 g butter* 25 ml water 1 tiny egg* 125 ml soy/rice milk* 50 g  butter 75 g white sugar* 1,25 teaspoon of cinnamon *Alina used low protein flour, margarine, egg replacer, oat milk and brown sugar.   What you need to do: 1. Cook milk. Meanwhile, mix pudding powder with water. Add the mixture to the cooking milk. Stir until you get the consistency of pudding.♡ 2. Add butter, sugar and beaten egg to the pudding. Stir thoroughly.♡ 3. Put flour into a bowl and add the pudding. Add yeast and mix thoroughly.♡ 4. Put the bowl with your dough in