Skip to main content

Cinnamon apples and rice


Hi everyone!☺

Today I'm going to show you a recipe for a delicious milky rice with cinnamon roasted apples. I'm sure  you will like it!

It's a really quick and easy recipe if you have cooked rice from dinner and a jar of roasted apples. Here you can find my recipe for it.

You can easily use cooked low protein rice and low protein or coconut milk instead of regular rice and rice milk to make a PKU & HCU friendly version of this dish!☺


Here's the recipe!☺





What you need:

♡cooked white rice/ low protein rice
♡rice&vanilla milk/ low protein milk
♡a pinch of salt
♡a little bit of lactose free butter or margarine*
♡a few teaspoons of apple jam with cinnamon

* if you don't need to increase calories, skip

What you need to do:

1. Firstly, add the rice, salt, butter and milk into the small pot and heat.♡
2. Put it into a bowl, add jam and enjoy!☺♡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate muffins with cherries

Hello everyone! ☺️ How are your tummies? I hope you don't have any exacerbation and you can expand your diet. ☺️  Today I'm going to show you a really easy recipe for chocolate muffins with cherry jam. I have used Sano Gluten Free 's ready mix to make these muffins, but I will soon develop my  own recipe!♡   Here   you can find gluten-free bread, flour, mixes and cakes:   Here   you can find the cake mix I've used. PS. This post IS NOT sponsored. I just want to share with you a product which is yummy and recommendable. ☺️ What you need: ♡half a bag of   that cake mix   ♡50 g of unsweetened cherry jam ♡100 g of oil or melted butter/margarine (I used oil) ♡125 ml of vanilla rice milk ♡2 eggs (separated whites and yolks) ♡ a pinch of salt For filling: 50 g of unsweetened cherry jam What you need to do: 1. Beat the whites with a pinch of salt to stiff foam. ♡ 2. Mix the cake mix with jam, oil, rice milk and yolks thoroughly. ♡ 3. Add the beaten w...

Gluten-free zebra biscuits

Hi everyone! Biscuits are great for any occasion! Fluffy, easy to make, gluten and dairy free, easily digestible and sooo yummy! I've created a recipe for biscuits with vanilla and cocoa flavor, but it's so many options and you can choose your favourite. On my blog you can find also recipes for Vanilla Flavored Biscuits and Orange Flavored Biscuits. Today's preposition is a little bit more complicated than the orange one, but don't be afraid, the taste is absolutely delicious and these cookies are my favourite!  Hope you'll enjoy!  Anne xxx Yummy! What you need: ♡3 eggs (yolks and whites separately) ♡1/2 teaspoon of gluten-free baking powder ♡2 headed tbsp of corn flour ♡2 headed tbsp of potato starch or tapioca starch (or Schar's Mehl Farine) ♡2-3 flat tbsp of white sugar (depending on how sweet you prefer) ♡a pinch of salt ♡1 small teaspoon of cocoa powder ♡1 teaspoon of vanilla pudding in powder or a few drops of vanilla extract What you need to do:   !  Preh...

Creamy veggie soup