Skip to main content

Free from pizza

 Hello everyone!☺️

Today I'm sharing with you a recipe for gluten free and dairy free pizza! I've used Schar Gluten Free Pizza Base but you can use any pizza base (low protein one from Mevalia also will be great). Let's make pizza!☺️

Yum Yum!



What you need:

♡gf pizza base/lp pizza base
♡vegan cheese - use the well melting cheese like Violife Mozarella for pizza or Applewood smoked cheese - as you can see my cheese didn't melt well (I've bought it in a popular supermarket)
♡ tomato puree
♡ dry herbs - I like oregano, basil and thyme:)
♡ toppings - lean turkey/chicken ham, vegan meat, lp meat substitute, corn, pepper, tuna, olives, onion - whatever you like!
♡ a little bit of oil or olive oil to sprinkle (it helps the cheese melt!)

What you need to do:

1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C or 356 degrees F.
2. Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza base. Sprinkle dry herbs.
3. Sprinkle the 1/3 of cheese and put your toppings.
4. Add more cheese!
5. Sprinkle a little bit of oil - this little trick helps our cheese melt!☺️
6. Put your pizza in the oven and bake about 15 - 20 minutes.

 Your gluten free, dairy free, PKU and HCU friendly pizza is ready to eat!☺️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi, it's me!

'[...]I would like our community to be appreciated and our nutritional needs not to be seemed strange to the others[...]' Hi everyone!☺️ My name is Anne and I'm a teen with special diet needs. On my blog you will find recipes for people who struggle with their diets - gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, eggs-free, low protein, PKU and HCU friendly or all other! I would like our community to be appreciated and our nutritional needs not to be seemed strange to the others:) Would you like to join me? Together is always easier!☺️ I hope you'll stay there!  Anne

Raisin loaf with sweet crumbles

Hi everyone!☺️ Are there any raisin lovers? Or yeast cake lovers? I know that people are divided into raisin lovers and raisin haters! I like raisins, they are full of magnesium, potassium and boron. Did you know that raisins contain resveratrol, an antioxidant that protects cells against damage? They also contain fiber (3,7 g per 100 g), so IBD people must be careful of big amounts of them in their diet.  Today I want to share with you a recipe for delicious gluten and dairy free yeast loaf with raisins and sweet crumbles! Below is the PKU version!☺️ For those who must follow the low protein medical diet, 100 g of raisins contain: Kcal: 286 Fats: 0,5 g Carbs: 64,7 g Protein: 2,30 g Phe: 85 mg Values from  PKU Connect ☺️ You can use them as exchanges.☺️ I was inspired by the recipe for  Gluten Free Challah  from  The Gluten Free Mom ☺️ What you need: DOUGH ♡1 glass of gluten free mix for bread* (I used  Schar's mix B  ) ♡ 25 g of lactose free butter* ♡1 egg* ♡60 ml of rice milk* (

Alina-PKU's cinnamon rolls

Hi there! Yesterday, I tried to make cinnamon rolls from the recipe which I had found on Instagram account alina_pku! Alina's version is PKU friendly and low protein. I have changed some of the ingredients and made higher in Phe but still delicious cakes. Alina's recipe is made with 800 g of flour but I divided this amount by 4. What you need: 200 g Schar gluten-free flour Mix B* 18,5 g vanilla pudding in powder 4 g dry yeast 17,5 g white sugar 30 g butter* 25 ml water 1 tiny egg* 125 ml soy/rice milk* 50 g  butter 75 g white sugar* 1,25 teaspoon of cinnamon *Alina used low protein flour, margarine, egg replacer, oat milk and brown sugar.   What you need to do: 1. Cook milk. Meanwhile, mix pudding powder with water. Add the mixture to the cooking milk. Stir until you get the consistency of pudding.♡ 2. Add butter, sugar and beaten egg to the pudding. Stir thoroughly.♡ 3. Put flour into a bowl and add the pudding. Add yeast and mix thoroughly.♡ 4. Put the bowl with your dough in