Skip to main content

Sweet lavender buns

Hi everyone!
Today I've created something really delicious - cinnamon buns with maple syrup! I was inspired by another BezBez.pl 's recipe for Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Buns but I changed a lot the recipe:) I don't want to rewrite the recipe, I just want to share with you something very nice and I hope it would help you to eat good having dietary restrictions.

The buns are the best fresh from the oven, but if you can't eat all of them on the day of baking, you can put them into the refrigerator. When you fancy a fresh cinnamon bun, you just have to put it into the microwave or oven and bake for 5 minutes until it becomes fluffy and soft again. 

Who doesn't love cinnamon? My mum, dad and brother also are big fans of cinnamon and I don't need winter or autumn to make cinnamon flavored goodies for my family:) My mum also has tried one and said 'Oh, it's so yummy!' so I'm very happy that my family also enjoy gluten free food! 

Although the buns are gluten-free and they don't contain any stuff I mustn't eat, I don't feel very well... Now I'm having nausea, stomach ache and bowel ache... But I hope your bowels are in better condition and you can enjoy eating every foodie you want. So, let's make lavender buns!




What you need:

For 8 buns

♡half a cup of very ripe banana puree
♡1 tbsp of vanilla rice milk
♡1 tbsp of neutral oil
♡62 g of rice flour
♡42 g of gluten-free oat flour
♡62 g of potato starch
♡31 g of buckwheat flour
♡1 egg
♡1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
♡1 tbsp of dry yeast
♡1 tbsp of cane sugar
♡a pinch of salt

Toppings:
♡6 tbsp of maple syrup
♡1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
♡1 teaspoon of cane sugar

Also:
♡a little bit of rice vanilla milk to spread
♡a little bit of cane sugar for decoration


What you need to do:

1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/ 356 degrees F. Mix banana, rice milk and oil in a little pan. Heat a little to have a smooth, warm mixture.♡

2. Mix flours, baking powder, yeast, sugar and salt in a big bowl. Slowly add banana mixture and beaten egg. Stir until you get a smooth, thick mixture. Put the bowl in a warm place for about 10 minutes.♡

3. Mix sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon in a little bowl.♡

4. Put silicon muffin molds into a cupcake tray. For one bun put 1 tbsp of the dough for the first layer. Next, put a little bit of the maple syrup mixture. At the end put the second layer of the dough. Do it 8 times.♡

5. Spread a little bit of rice milk at the top of your buns. Sprinkle a little bit of sugar crystals.♡

6. Bake them for about 15 minutes until they are dry inside. Decorate with lavender flowers or cinnamon icing if you want.  Enjoy!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi, it's me!

'[...]I would like our community to be appreciated and our nutritional needs not to be seemed strange to the others[...]' Hi everyone!☺️ My name is Anne and I'm a teen with special diet needs. On my blog you will find recipes for people who struggle with their diets - gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, eggs-free, low protein, PKU and HCU friendly or all other! I would like our community to be appreciated and our nutritional needs not to be seemed strange to the others:) Would you like to join me? Together is always easier!☺️ I hope you'll stay there!  Anne

Raisin loaf with sweet crumbles

Hi everyone!☺️ Are there any raisin lovers? Or yeast cake lovers? I know that people are divided into raisin lovers and raisin haters! I like raisins, they are full of magnesium, potassium and boron. Did you know that raisins contain resveratrol, an antioxidant that protects cells against damage? They also contain fiber (3,7 g per 100 g), so IBD people must be careful of big amounts of them in their diet.  Today I want to share with you a recipe for delicious gluten and dairy free yeast loaf with raisins and sweet crumbles! Below is the PKU version!☺️ For those who must follow the low protein medical diet, 100 g of raisins contain: Kcal: 286 Fats: 0,5 g Carbs: 64,7 g Protein: 2,30 g Phe: 85 mg Values from  PKU Connect ☺️ You can use them as exchanges.☺️ I was inspired by the recipe for  Gluten Free Challah  from  The Gluten Free Mom ☺️ What you need: DOUGH ♡1 glass of gluten free mix for bread* (I used  Schar's mix B  ) ♡ 25 g of lactose free butter* ♡1 egg* ♡60 ml of rice milk* (

Alina-PKU's cinnamon rolls

Hi there! Yesterday, I tried to make cinnamon rolls from the recipe which I had found on Instagram account alina_pku! Alina's version is PKU friendly and low protein. I have changed some of the ingredients and made higher in Phe but still delicious cakes. Alina's recipe is made with 800 g of flour but I divided this amount by 4. What you need: 200 g Schar gluten-free flour Mix B* 18,5 g vanilla pudding in powder 4 g dry yeast 17,5 g white sugar 30 g butter* 25 ml water 1 tiny egg* 125 ml soy/rice milk* 50 g  butter 75 g white sugar* 1,25 teaspoon of cinnamon *Alina used low protein flour, margarine, egg replacer, oat milk and brown sugar.   What you need to do: 1. Cook milk. Meanwhile, mix pudding powder with water. Add the mixture to the cooking milk. Stir until you get the consistency of pudding.♡ 2. Add butter, sugar and beaten egg to the pudding. Stir thoroughly.♡ 3. Put flour into a bowl and add the pudding. Add yeast and mix thoroughly.♡ 4. Put the bowl with your dough in